Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. 401(k) Plan at Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $33,509,917.00 in assets. With 10,427 participants, the Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. 401(k) Plan has an average balance per participant of $3,213.76.
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. 401(k) Plan
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc.
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. Details
6100 Tower Circlesuite 1000
Franklin, TN 37067
Plan Investment Options
Diversified Collective Trust Funds
Diversified Investment Advisors
- Transamerica Retirement Solutions
- National Financial Services
Want professional advice on your Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. 401(k) Plan? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Tedros Andom, Md Llc
- Lee Gardner, Md, Llc
- Advanced Pain Medical Group
- Pediatric Multispecialty Medical Group, Inc.
- Brandywine Institute Of Orthopaedics , P.c.
- White Mountain Emergency Physicians Pc
- South Dakota Association Of Healthcare Organizations
- Pediatric Surgery, P.a.
- Cv Medical Services, Llc
- Medical College Of Virginia Foundation
Do you work at Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc.? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.