'employees' 401(k) Retirement Plan at Bridges Of Indiana, Inc. in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $592,485.00 in assets. With 190 participants, the 'employees' 401(k) Retirement Plan has an average balance per participant of $3,118.34.
'employees' 401(k) Retirement Plan
Bridges Of Indiana, Inc.
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Bridges Of Indiana, Inc. Details
21 N 11th St
Terre Haute, IN 47807-2743
Plan Investment Options
Principal Stable Value Sgnture
Union Bond & Trust Company
- Principal Life Insurance Company
Want professional advice on your 'employees' 401(k) Retirement Plan? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Quality Leaders In Management
- Hillemann & Kirwan, Mds, Pc
- Hesky Fisher Luknic & Cook, Mds P.c.
- Joseph Edward Kaye, Md, Llc
- Sgi Surgical Associates Llp
- Sovereign Surgical, Inc. Dba Sovereign Healthcare
- Oral Surgery & Implant Associates Of Greenville, Llc
- Savannah Family Institute, Inc.
- Post Acute Care Llc
Do you work at Bridges Of Indiana, Inc.? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.