Catholic Health Initiatives 401(k) Plan at Catholic Health Initiatives in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has an unknown number of investment options, and a total of $759,303,186.00 in assets. With 97,948 participants, the Catholic Health Initiatives 401(k) Plan has an average balance per participant of $7,752.11.
Catholic Health Initiatives 401(k) Plan
Catholic Health Initiatives
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Catholic Health Initiatives Details
3900 Olympic Boulevard, Suite 400
Erlanger, KY 41018-1099
Plan Investment Options
This information is not available for this plan
- Fid Inv Inst Ops Co
- Diversified Business Solution Inc
- Sherry Otte
- Fid Inst Inv Ops Co
Want professional advice on your Catholic Health Initiatives 401(k) Plan? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Tedros Andom, Md Llc
- Lee Gardner, Md, Llc
- Advanced Pain Medical Group
- Pediatric Multispecialty Medical Group, Inc.
- Brandywine Institute Of Orthopaedics , P.c.
- White Mountain Emergency Physicians Pc
- South Dakota Association Of Healthcare Organizations
- Pediatric Surgery, P.a.
- Cv Medical Services, Llc
- Medical College Of Virginia Foundation
Do you work at Catholic Health Initiatives? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.