403(b) Thrift Plan For Community Access Services at Community Access Services, Inc. in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $688,012.00 in assets. With 145 participants, the 403(b) Thrift Plan For Community Access Services has an average balance per participant of $4,744.91.
403(b) Thrift Plan For Community Access Services
Community Access Services, Inc.
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Community Access Services, Inc. Details
1815 Nw 169th Place, Suite 1060
Beaverton, OR 97006-7365
Plan Investment Options
Separate Acount Number Sa2
Mutual Of America
- Mutual Of America Life Insurance Co
- Fidelity Management & Research Comp
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Deutsche Investment Management Amer
- Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- American Century Investment Managem
- Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- Capital Research And Management Com
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Want professional advice on your 403(b) Thrift Plan For Community Access Services? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network
- Arctic Slope Community Foundation
- Great Plains Institute
- Assisted Services, Inc.
- Cleveland Volunteer Fire Dept., Inc.
- Special District Financing & Administration
- Westside Food Bank
- Agility Recovery Solutions, Inc.
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Pauahi Block A Nonprofit Housing Corporation
Do you work at Community Access Services, Inc.? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.