Devon Energy Corporation Incentive Savings Plan at Devon Energy Corporation in the Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction industry has 4 investment options, and a total of $724,565,972.00 in assets. With 6,370 participants, the Devon Energy Corporation Incentive Savings Plan has an average balance per participant of $113,746.62.
Devon Energy Corporation Incentive Savings Plan
Devon Energy Corporation
Compared to other Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction plans
Devon Energy Corporation Details
333 W. Sheridan
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Plan Investment Options
Russell 3000 Indx Non-lend
Blackrock Insitutional Trust Company N.a.
Acwi Ex-us Imi Ix Fd
Blackrock Institutional Trust Company N.a.
Pimco Stable Income Fund Cl 1
Sei Trust Company
Invesco Real Estate
Invesco National Trust Company
- Next Century
- Fidelity Investments Institutional
- Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley
- Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss
- Wellington Management Company
- Blackrock Institutional Trust Co
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- Capital Research & Mangement
- Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Invesco Advisors, Inc.
- Invesco National Trust Company
- Legg Mason Investor Services
- Neuberger Berman
- Sei Trust Company
- The Vanguard Group
Want professional advice on your Devon Energy Corporation Incentive Savings Plan? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
Do you work at Devon Energy Corporation? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.