401(k) Profit Sharing Plan Of Interfaith Community Services, Inc. at Interfaith Community Services, Inc. in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $1,223,120.00 in assets. With 149 participants, the 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan Of Interfaith Community Services, Inc. has an average balance per participant of $8,208.86.
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan Of Interfaith Community Services, Inc.
Interfaith Community Services, Inc.
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Interfaith Community Services, Inc. Details
550 W Washington Ave Ste B
Escondido, CA 92025
Plan Investment Options
Separate Account Number Sa1
Mutual Of America
- Mutual Of America Life Insurance Co
- Fidelity Management & Research Comp
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Deutsche Investment Management Amer
- Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- American Century Investment Managem
- Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- Capital Research And Management Com
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Want professional advice on your 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan Of Interfaith Community Services, Inc.? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network
- Arctic Slope Community Foundation
- Great Plains Institute
- Assisted Services, Inc.
- Cleveland Volunteer Fire Dept., Inc.
- Special District Financing & Administration
- Westside Food Bank
- Agility Recovery Solutions, Inc.
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Pauahi Block A Nonprofit Housing Corporation
Do you work at Interfaith Community Services, Inc.? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.