Upmc 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan at Upmc in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 2 investment options, and a total of $1,591,785,815.00 in assets. With 63,793 participants, the Upmc 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan has an average balance per participant of $24,952.36.
Upmc 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Uss Tower, 56th Fl, 600 Grant St
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Plan Investment Options
Defined Contribution Plan Trust
The Bank Of New York Mellon
Tiaa Cref Real Estate Account
- Hewitt Associates Llc
- Aon Hewitt Financial Advisors, Llc
- The Bank Of New York Mellon
- Ernst & Young, Llp
- Cantor Fitzgerald
- First Commonwealth Financial Adviso
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Towers Watson
- Hewitt Financial Services Llc
Want professional advice on your Upmc 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Tedros Andom, Md Llc
- Lee Gardner, Md, Llc
- Advanced Pain Medical Group
- Pediatric Multispecialty Medical Group, Inc.
- Brandywine Institute Of Orthopaedics , P.c.
- White Mountain Emergency Physicians Pc
- South Dakota Association Of Healthcare Organizations
- Pediatric Surgery, P.a.
- Cv Medical Services, Llc
- Medical College Of Virginia Foundation
Do you work at Upmc? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.