403(b) Thrift Plan For Employees Of Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. at Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $4,172,766.00 in assets. With 238 participants, the 403(b) Thrift Plan For Employees Of Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. has an average balance per participant of $17,532.63.
403(b) Thrift Plan For Employees Of Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. Details
300 High Street
Holyoke, MA 01040-6520
Plan Investment Options
Separate Account Es2
Mutual Of America Life Insurance Co
- Mutual Of America Life Insurance Co
- Fidelity Management & Research Co
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Deutsche Investment Management
- Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- American Century Investment Mgt
- Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- Capital Research And Management Co
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Want professional advice on your 403(b) Thrift Plan For Employees Of Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network
- Arctic Slope Community Foundation
- Great Plains Institute
- Assisted Services, Inc.
- Cleveland Volunteer Fire Dept., Inc.
- Special District Financing & Administration
- Westside Food Bank
- Agility Recovery Solutions, Inc.
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Pauahi Block A Nonprofit Housing Corporation
Do you work at Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.