Distance Metro area (25 miles)
- CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP = Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC = Chartered Financial Consultant
- CIMA = Certified Investment Management Analyst
- CDFA = Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CPA = Certified Public Accountant
- PFS = Personal Financial Specialist
Michael Greco (CRD# 2777345) is a managing partner and co-founder of GCI Financial Group, Inc., serving as Chief Investment Officer and Director of Financial Planning. Michael graduated from Lafayette College with a joint degree in Economics & Mathematics. His first official foray into financial services was in the Treasury Department of M&T Bank. Working on the fixed-income desk, Michael traded Fed Funds, Mortgage Backed securities and foreign currency.
In 1996, Michael transitioned to OLDE Securities, where he actively traded equities for individuals and institutional accounts. Choosing to...