Andrew HannaCRD Number: 4684640
Current Firm: Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC
Compensation Model: Both
I’m not only in the business of helping you pursue your wealth. I’m also in the business of helping you grow your financial confidence in the future. I’ll help you balance pursuing your dreams for tomorrow with what you want today. We’ll use our exclusive Confident Retirement® approach, which begins with a straightforward conversation about your financial goals.
I’m here to help you live the life you’ve earned. When you have the right advisor, life can be brilliant.
Meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor is an important first step. It's an opportunity to get to know an advisor and share your goals and dreams. You're under no obligation; your initial meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor will be relaxed and informal.
Your meeting will include a review of your existing financial situation and potential opportunities, gaps or general strategies. While you won't receive a comprehensive review or financial planning services for which fees are charged, you should expect to get a sense of what it might be like to work together.
What to expect
- Professional help in clarifying your financial goals and priorities
- If you decide to purchase a financial planning service, you will receive sound financial advice at a fair price, tailored to your investment objectives
- Accurate information about our tailored solutions, including risks, benefits and costs
What to bring:
- A list of any questions you have regarding your current financial situation
- Any account statements, budget information or other areas of your financial life that you feel deserve immediate attention
- A list of future dreams and financial goals you would like to achieve, including both short- and long-term goals
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
Ubs Financial Services Inc.
|Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.||Atlanta, GA||Jan 2006 - Current||15|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Nov 2006|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Dec 2006|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved.Get Details on the FINRA Advisor Check site
Total Assets Under Management313,282MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,488,886ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$210,414
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2005-2016 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the terms of the Ameriprise Financial Website Rules and Regulations.
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.