David SchwarzkopfCRD Number: 3071482
Current Firm: Strategic Advisers, Inc.
David Schwarzkopf (CRD# 3071482) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Strategic Advisers, Inc. in Charlotte, NC and has over 19 years of experience in the finance industry. David Schwarzkopf has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Prospera Financial Services, Inc.
Dalton Financial LLC
M Holdings Securities, Inc.
|Fidelity Investments||Charlotte, NC||Nov 2010 - Current||7|
|Suntrust Investment Services, Inc.||Atlanta, GA||Jan 2010 - Nov 2010||< 1|
|Suntrust Bank||Charlotte, NC||Jan 2006 - Nov 2010||4|
|Suntrust Investment Services, Inc.||Atlanta, GA||Jan 2006 - Mar 2009||3|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Aug 1998|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jul 2002|
Total Assets Under Management236,390MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts619,100ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$381,828
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV