Ryan KanetokuCRD Number: 6083061
Current Firm: Morgan Stanley
Working with the CS Group at Morgan Stanley, the team provides a holistic planning approach towards managing family assets to and through retirement. Leveraging firm resources, the team creates tailored asset allocations to help cater to each client’s specific needs. In addition, the team facilitates the transition of wealth from generation to generation through comprehensive legacy planning.
To find out more about how the CS Group can work with you, please visit: http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/csgroup/
Skyoak Wealth Management, Inc.
Three Bell Capital LLC
Parker Investment Management, LLC
|Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association||New York, NY||Feb 2015 - Current||3|
|Morgan Stanley||Cupertino, CA||Jun 2014 - Current||3|
|Waddell & Reed Inc.||Campbell, CA||Jan 2014 - May 2014||< 1|
|Liveleaf Bioscience||San Carlos, CA||Jul 2013 - Sep 2013||< 1|
|Morgan Stanley||Cupertino, CA||Jun 2012 - Jul 2013||1|
|Vocera Communications||San Jose, CA||Mar 2012 - Jul 2012||< 1|
|American Savings Bank||Honolulu, HI||Jul 2011 - Sep 2011||< 1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Mar 2014|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Jan 2015|
|S31||Futures Managed Funds Examination||Jul 2015|
Total Assets Under Management598,503MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,610,240ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$371,685
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- © 2015 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (‘MSSB’), member SIPC (www.sipc.org), reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. MSSB will not accept purchase or sale orders via LinkedIn or its messaging systems. MSSB is not responsible for content posted by third-parties. MSSB does not provide tax or legal service – please consult a tax advisor. Statements and messages are for US residents only and subject to the following terms: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mswm-email.html
- For more information on the designation(s) listed above, go to http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/ryan.kanetoku
-Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC offers insurance products in conjunction with its licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.