Eric CourageCRD Number: 5513725
Current Firm: Margin
Compensation Model: Fee Only
MARGIN is a fixed-fee only wealth management firm. We offer creative wealth management that includes personalized, in-depth financial planning, discretionary investment management, and proactive tax strategy and preparation.
MARGIN exists to help our clients simplify their lives so they can have more time and space (MARGIN) to focus on what's really important.
We serve clients locally in Denver, CO, throughout the United States, and global citizens throughout the world.
What investment and financial planning services do you provide?
- Financial Vision, Cash Flow Planning, and Net Worth Review;
- Tax Preparation, Projections, Proactive Strategic Tax Planning, and Minimization;
- Investment Portfolio Analysis and Implementation;
- Financial Independence and Pre-Retirement Planning;
- Primary Residence Liabilities Review, Optimization, and Tradeoffs;
- Start-up & Corporation Benefit Reviews: Insurance, Employee Equity Compensation and others;
- Charitable and College and Education Planning;
- Packaged Product Analysis, Trade-offs, and Recommendations;
- Advocate in communication with Attorney, and/ or Insurance Broker;
- Small Business and Entrepreneur Services: Coaching, Consulting and Exit Planning;
- Small Direct Investment Property Analysis and Review;
- Expatriate/International Coordination of Investments and Taxes; and
- Assistance with estate planning (MARGIN provides context on why estate planning is important, and high-level guidance; authoring of legal documents completed by an attorney chosen by the client).
Meridian Wealth Management LLC
Thrivent Advisor Network, LLC
Schaefer Financial Management, Inc.
|Margin, LLC||Greenwood Village, CO||Jan 2018 - Current||4|
|U.s. Bancorp Investments, Inc.||Arvada, CO||Jan 2016 - Dec 2017||1|
|Transamerica||Denver, CO||Aug 2014 - Jan 2016||1|
|Unemployed||Centennial, CO||Feb 2014 - Jul 2014||< 1|
|Healthcare Appraisers, Inc.||Castle Rock, CO||Dec 2012 - Jan 2014||1|
|U.s. Bancorp Investments, Inc.||Broomfield, CO||Jun 2010 - Dec 2012||2|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Oct 2008|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Feb 2016|
Total Assets Under Management41MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts85ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$481,817
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Pension consulting services
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.