David WaddleCRD Number: 1197984
Current Firm: Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
David Waddle (CRD# 1197984) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. in Destin, FL and has over 34 years of experience in the finance industry.
Northwestern Mutual Investment Services,llc
Suntrust Advisory Services, Inc.
Arbor Wealth Management, LLC
|Raymond James & Associates, Inc.||Destin, FL||Jan 2009 - Current||9|
|Ubs Financial Services Inc.||Destin, FL||Feb 1990 - Jan 2009||18|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Dec 1983|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management142,933MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts472,443ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$302,541
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV