Jeffrey VogtCRD Number: 1310701
Current Firm: Cadaret Grant & Co Inc.
Jeffrey Vogt (CRD# 1310701) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cadaret Grant & Co Inc. in East Rochester, NY and has over 33 years of experience in the finance industry. Jeffrey Vogt has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Wall Street Financial Group, Inc.
American Portfolios Advisors, Inc.
Sage, Rutty & Company, Inc.
|Cadaret, Grant & Company, Inc.||E. Rochester, NY||Jun 2001 - Current||16|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Nov 1984|
Total Assets Under Management3,576MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts18,306ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$195,350
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV