Jeffrey PickholtzCRD Number: 1058985
Current Firm: Planmember Securities Corporation
Jeffrey Pickholtz (CRD# 1058985) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Planmember Securities Corporation in Farmingville, NY and has over 21 years of experience in the finance industry. Jeffrey Pickholtz has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Sagepoint Financial, Inc.
Halsey Associates Inc.
Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
|Planmember Securities Corporation||Carpinteria, CA||Jan 2016 - Current||2|
|D & E Financial||Brecksville, OH||Dec 2015 - Current||2|
|American Heritage Financial Advisors, LLC||Brecksville, OH||Jul 1995 - Current||22|
|Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.||Brecksville, OH||Aug 1995 - Dec 2015||20|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 1996|
Total Assets Under Management2,638MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts49,000ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$53,828
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV