Alan RicheyCRD Number: 6149527
Current Firm: Edward Jones
Compensation Model: Both
Alan Richey (CRD# 6149527) I partner with my clients to define their long-term financial goals and create tailored solutions to achieve them. Whether your needs include planning for retirement, planning for a small business or saving for a child's college education, I can help you pursue your financial goals through a wide array of investments and services. I'd like to have the opportunity to speak with you and find out how our services can help you pursue future investment goals.
- Employer retirement plans
- Charitable planning
- Estate planning
- Indexing / passive investing
- Investment management
- Career change
- College preparation
- Having a child
- Job loss
- Retirement planning
- Sudden wealth
- Concentrated / highly appreciated positions
- Stock options / restricted stock
- Approaching retirement
- Career changers
- Mid-career professionals
- Young professionals
My primary goal is to help individual investors develop an investment strategy geared toward their unique, long-term goals. Here are some of the benefits my clients receive as a result of working with my office team:
- We provide highly personalized service. All aspects of our business are aligned to help us better understand and meet our clients' unique goals and needs.
- Relationships are key. We meet when/how it is convenient for our clients because we recognize the challenging needs of their businesses and their lives.
- We provide the investments, services and tools our clients need.
- I am committed to providing exceptional client service, professionalism and reliability to those who choose to do business with me. If that level of service and commitment appeals to you, I would like to speak with you to discuss some ideas.
Before I can help you identify and work toward your goals, it's critical to understand what is important to you and your family. I believe that following a sytematic approach can help you answer the following questions:
- Where are you today with regards to your financial situation and what are your current needs?
- What are your financial goals? I can help you set specific financial goals after determining where you are today financially.
- Are your goals achievable? We work together to create and implement strategies that can help you reach your goals.
- How can you reach your goals? I can help you select the appropriate mix of investments based on your goals, risk tolerance and time frame.
- How do you stay on track? We will meet on a regular basis to determine whether any adjustments to your portfolio should be made.
Basically, I focus on helping my clients find talored solutions to reach their unique financial goals.
|Edward Jones||St Louis, MO||Feb 2013 - Current||3|
|Zander Healthcare Management Solutions||New Orleans, LA||Mar 2012 - Feb 2013||< 1|
|Starwood Hotels And Resorts||New Orleans, LA||Aug 1999 - Mar 2012||12|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Mar 2013|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Apr 2013|
Total Assets Under Management140,424MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts777,048ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$180,715
- A percentage of assets under your management
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.