Ray KelleyCRD Number: 1854291
Current Firm: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Ray Kelley (CRD# 1854291) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. in Harrisburg, PA and has over 28 years of experience in the finance industry. Ray Kelley has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Northwestern Mutual Investment Services,llc
Msi Financial Services, Inc.
Red Wave Investments
|Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Mar 2005 - Current||11|
|Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||May 2001 - Current||15|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 1988|
Total Assets Under Management25,187MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts152,412ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$165,257
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Market timing services
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV