Thomas StephensCRD Number: 5903454
Current Firm: First Allied Advisory Services, Inc.
Compensation Model: Both
Thomas Stephens (CRD# 5903454) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at First Allied Advisory Services, Inc. in Houston, TX
Tom brings a unique perspective to Wealth Management, based upon 30+ years as a banker, successful entrepreneur, retired executive, widower, and now an active wealth manager. Tom works predominantly with EXECUTIVES and SENIOR LEVEL MANAGERS nearing retirement, or already retired, and Widows regardless of their age. His approach is first an education process, to ensure that you become familiar with some of the critical aspects of life after your last pay check, based upon his own personal experiences, followed by the crafting of a comprehensive plan that will encompass:
• Conservative Financial Foundation Strategies, including options for creating Income for Life
• Creation of a sound Estate Plan focused on your personal goals and desires
• Review of various insurance products, including Disability Income, Long Term Care, and the various Medicare Options
• A familiarization with issues surrounding Assisted Living, Dementia, and Hospice Care.
• Assistance in defining your Values to guide you through the remainder of your life, along with your goals and milestones that you hope to accomplish
Linscomb & Williams
The Goff Financial Group
|First Allied Advisory Services, Inc.||San Diego, CA||May 2016 - Current||1|
|First Allied Securities,inc.||San Diego, CA||May 2016 - Current||1|
|Lpl Financial LLC||Houston, TX||Apr 2013 - May 2016||3|
|Leave Of Absence||Houston, TX||Feb 2012 - Apr 2013||1|
|Lpl Financial||Dallas, TX||Aug 2011 - Feb 2012||< 1|
|Retired||San Miguel De Allende,||Jan 2006 - Aug 2011||5|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Oct 2011|
Total Assets Under Management4,440MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts26,339ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$168,585
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.