Richard EngbergCRD Number: 1187594
Current Firm: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Richard Engberg (CRD# 1187594) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. in Irwin, PA and has over 23 years of experience in the finance industry.
C.b. Bond Financial Planning, Inc.
Nfp Advisor Services, LLC
Staley Capital Advisers Inc.
|Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Feb 2012 - Current||5|
|Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Feb 2012 - Current||5|
|U.s. Risk Management,inc||Pittsburgh, PA||Jan 1995 - Current||22|
|Tower Square Securities, Inc.||Pittsburgh, PA||Jul 1997 - Feb 2010||12|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 1993|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Dec 1999|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Judgments / Liens
Total Assets Under Management25,187MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts152,412ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$165,257
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Market timing services
- Educational seminars/workshops