Charles DielmannCRD Number: 1039054
Current Firm: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Charles Dielmann (CRD# 1039054) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. in Lancaster, PA and has over 30 years of experience in the finance industry. Charles Dielmann has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Thrivent Investment Management Inc.
Northwestern Mutual Investment Services,llc
Kaufman Advisory Services, Inc.
|Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Jun 2016 - Current||1|
|Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Jun 2016 - Current||1|
|Horst Insurance Company||Lancaster, PA||Mar 1991 - Current||26|
|Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.||Lancaster, PA||Jan 2008 - Jun 2016||8|
|Princor Financial Services Corporation||Des Moines, IA||Sep 1995 - Jan 2008||12|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Mar 1987|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Sep 2008|
Total Assets Under Management25,187MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts152,412ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$165,257
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Market timing services
- Educational seminars/workshops