James PorterCRD Number: 1258190
Current Firm: Ubs Financial Services Inc.
James Porter (CRD# 1258190) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Ubs Financial Services Inc. in Las Vegas, NV and has over 33 years of experience in the finance industry.
Kingsbridge Wealth Management, Inc.
The Investment Counsel Company
Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
|Ubs Financial Services Inc.||Las Vegas, NV||Nov 2008 - Current||8|
|Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated||Las Vegas, NV||Feb 1984 - Nov 2008||24|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jun 1984|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Jan 2003|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management358,253MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts860,383ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$416,388
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Security ratings or pricing services
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV