Joel KirkwoodCRD Number: 6019341
Current Firm: Sagepoint Financial, Inc.
Kingsbridge Wealth Management, Inc.
Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
Cathay Consultants Ltd.
|Sagepoint Financial||Las Vegas, NV||Mar 2014 - Current||3|
|Unemployed||Las Vegas, NV||Oct 2013 - Feb 2014||< 1|
|Axa Advisors, LLC||New York, NY||Jul 2012 - Oct 2013||1|
|Hilton Grand Vacation Club||Las Vegas, NV||Jul 2008 - Aug 2012||4|
|Prudential Americana Group||Las Vegas, NV||Jan 2007 - Oct 2008||1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Jul 2012|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Aug 2012|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Apr 2014|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Financial Issue
Total Assets Under Management4,385MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts23,011ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$190,540
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
Securities and investment advisory services offered through SagePoint Financial, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC and a registered investment advisor. Insurance services offered through Joel D. Kirkwood are independent of SagePoint Financial Inc.