Mark WeinbergCRD Number: 1373626
Current Firm: Oppenheimer & Company Inc.
Mark Weinberg (CRD# 1373626) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Oppenheimer & Company Inc. in Las Vegas, NV and has over 31 years of experience in the finance industry.
Kingsbridge Wealth Management, Inc.
The Investment Counsel Company
Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
|Fahnestock & Company Inc.||Las Vegas, NV||Jan 2003 - Current||15|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 1986|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Feb 1992|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management9,642MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts20,229ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$476,650
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV