John AllenCRD Number: 4051640
Current Firm: Aspiriant, LLC
John Allen (CRD# 4051640) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Aspiriant, LLC in Los Angeles, CA and has over 11 years of experience in the finance industry.
H. Beck, Inc.
Bridge Advisory LLC
Wedbush Securities Inc.
|Aspiriant LLC||Los Angeles, CA||Jan 2014 - Current||7|
|Funds Distributor, LLC||Boston, MA||Aug 2009 - Jan 2014||4|
|Gmo||Berkeley, CA||Mar 2009 - Jan 2014||4|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jan 2010|
Total Assets Under Management13,905MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts9,137ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$1,521,802
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.