Distance Metro area (25 miles)
- CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP = Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC = Chartered Financial Consultant
- CIMA = Certified Investment Management Analyst
- CDFA = Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CPA = Certified Public Accountant
- PFS = Personal Financial Specialist
August Consiglio is an independent financial advisor registered with NFP Advisor Services, LLC. He has been a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) for over 25 years and has been selected as a 5 Star Wealth Manager in Western PA for 7 consecutive years.
Christopher McMahon (CRD# 1637681) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at MFA Wealth Advisors, in Pittsburgh, PA and has over 25 years of experience in the finance industry.
Chris Rondinelli is a Financial Advisor with Seven Fields Wealth Management. Chris's mission is to help clients live a life of financial independence by acting as their personal Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Chris specializes in retirement planning and retirement living. He helps clients address these goals by focusing on the following areas:
- Retirement Goal Planning - how to strive to achieve financial independence
- Retirement Income Planning - how to generate the income you need
- Social Security Planning - how to maximize your benefits
- Medicare Planning - how to minimize your health...
Joseph Salpietro (CRD# 2857692) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at XPYRIA Investment Advisors, Inc. in Pittsburgh, PA and has over 25 years of experience in the finance industry.
Sarvey Canella (CRD# 2511559) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Securities America Advisors, Inc. in Moon Township, PA and has over 23 years of experience in the finance industry. Sarvey Canella has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.