John StokesCRD Number: 1292219
Current Firm: Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
John Stokes (CRD# 1292219) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. in Memphis, TN and has over 32 years of experience in the finance industry.
Delta Asset Management, LLC
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
|Raymond James & Associates, Inc.||Memphis, TN||Feb 2013 - Current||3|
|Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc.||Memphis, TN||Jul 1984 - Feb 2013||28|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Nov 1984|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management91,401MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts317,837ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$287,573
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV