Bruce PikerCRD Number: 1071151
Current Firm: Waddell & Reed
Bruce Piker (CRD# 1071151) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Waddell & Reed in Monroeville, PA and has over 34 years of experience in the finance industry.
C.b. Bond Financial Planning, Inc.
Nfp Advisor Services, LLC
Staley Capital Advisers Inc.
|Elizabeth Forward Area Community Center||Elizabeth, PA||Jan 2016 - Current||1|
|Various Insurance Carriers||Mckeesport, PA||Jun 1983 - Current||34|
|Waddell & Reed, Inc.||Monroeville, PA||Oct 1982 - Current||35|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jan 1983|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management18,309MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts149,599ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$122,387
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV