John HurshCRD Number: 1083427
Current Firm: Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
John Hursh (CRD# 1083427) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. in New Haven, CT and has over 34 years of experience in the finance industry.
Sagepoint Financial, Inc.
Halsey Associates Inc.
Kanner Financial Services LLC
|Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.||New Haven, CT||Aug 2012 - Current||4|
|Morgan Stanley Smith Barney||New Haven, CT||Jun 2009 - Aug 2012||3|
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc.||New Haven, CT||Feb 2006 - Aug 2012||6|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Dec 1982|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jun 1994|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management178,060MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,085,445ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$164,044
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV