Distance Metro area (25 miles)
- CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP = Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC = Chartered Financial Consultant
- CIMA = Certified Investment Management Analyst
- CDFA = Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CPA = Certified Public Accountant
- PFS = Personal Financial Specialist
Robert Henderson (CRD# 5089860) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Lansdowne Wealth Management, LLC in Mystic, CT and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry.
Robert is a fee-only financial advisor, specializing in retirement planning, fee-only financial planning & investment management, and working with widows and divorcees. He provides investment management servcies as a fiduciary.
Mr. Henderson has taken additional exams to become a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®). CDFA professionals must pass the comprehensive CDFA Certification Examination,...
Michael Valdez (CRD# 1228543) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Wilbanks Securities Advisory in Tampa, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the finance industry. Michael Valdez has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Synergy Financial Planning is a fee-only, fiduciary practice providing financial advice to clients in all stages of their lives, regardless of net worth or investment amounts.
We offer advice and guidance in a broad range of financial planning areas, which include:
* Retirement planning and lifestyle projections
* Spending in retirement
* College funding
* Getting out of debt/Budgeting
* Risk Analysis (Insurance)
* Investment advice and portfolio design
* Tax efficient investing
* Second opinions
* Planning for early retirement
* Financial planning after the loss of a spouse