Stephen FortnerCRD Number: 1113599
Current Firm: Securities America Advisors, Inc.
Stephen Fortner (CRD# 1113599) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Securities America Advisors, Inc. in Omaha, NE and has over 33 years of experience in the finance industry.
Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
Mutual Of Omaha Investor Services, Inc.
|The Fortner Group LLC||Omaha, NE||Aug 2007 - Current||10|
|Stephen Fortner||Omaha, NE||Feb 2007 - Current||10|
|Securties America, Inc.||Omaha, NE||Mar 2004 - Current||13|
|Securities America Advisors, Inc.||Omaha, NE||Mar 2004 - Current||13|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jun 1984|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
- Judgments / Liens
Total Assets Under Management13,433MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts92,356ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$145,443
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV