Michael HanleyCRD Number: 1996307
Current Firm: Axa Advisors, LLC
Michael Hanley (CRD# 1996307) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Axa Advisors, LLC in Orlando, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the finance industry.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
American Financial Advisors Inc.
Retirement Wealth Advisors, Inc.
|Axa Advisors, LLC||New York, NY||Sep 1999 - Current||18|
|Bauer Captain And Johnson||Scottsdale, AZ||Feb 2013 - Jul 2015||2|
|Bauer Captain And Johnson||Scottsdale, AZ||May 2012 - Feb 2013||< 1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jan 2005|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jul 1999|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Financial Issue
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management14,539MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts49,556ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$293,380
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY