Jessica Searcy-MaldonadoCRD Number: 4554864
Current Firm: Searcy Financial Services, Inc.
Compensation Model: Fee Only
- Firm founded in 1976
- Team of 9 professionals
- Fee-Only, NAPFA Registered Financial Advisors
- Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
I assist retirement plan sponsors and other stewards with their leadership, stewardship and governance responsibilities in managing well-run retirement plans and helping employees retire with dignity. I also have a robust understanding of formalized best-practice processes.
Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm. We help business owners and plan sponsors set intentions for their company and offer a retirement plan that helps both the company and its employees thrive. The heavy-lifting of the plan management becomes our responsibility, leaving you free to focus on the management of your business.
For employers, we offer the following:
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans. What makes a retirement plan successful? We will guide you through a process to help you clearly define the criteria you have set for plan success. We help organizations create satisfied employees, help employees better understand planning and saving opportunities and help them to be “retirement ready” so they have an opportunity to retire with dignity when the time comes.
- Investment Management. We can take the burden of managing your retirement plan’s investments off of your shoulders, so that you focus on running your business. We serve as an ERISA 3(38) investment manager and named fiduciary to your plan.
- Business/Practice Consulting. Having worked closely with doctors and small business owners for more than 40 years, we are familiar with the issues specific to both. We offer specialized services to help ease the administrative burdens of running a successful practice or small business.
To learn more about our firm, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/
To meet our team, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/our-team
To read our blog, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/blog-posts
Nextgen Wealth, LLC
Searcy Financial Services, Inc.
Communityamerica Financial Solutions, LLC
|Allos Investment Advisors, LLC||Overland Park, KS||Oct 2010 - Current||8|
|Searcy Financial Services, Inc.||Overland Park, KS||May 2001 - Current||17|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jul 2009|
Total Assets Under Management213MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts960ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$221,550
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AR, AZ, FL, KS, MO, TX
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.