John FalesCRD Number: 6056370
Current Firm: Searcy Financial Services, Inc.
Compensation Model: Fee Only
- Firm founded in 1976
- Team of 9 professionals
- Fee-Only, NAPFA Registered Financial Advisors
- Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
We are passionate about viewing our clients’ wealth from their perspective, to help them achieve success on their terms, where they stand. Our services are based on your personal situation—your values, beliefs, preferences, and the degree to which you want to be involved in the planning process. We incorporate multiple generations into the planning process, where applicable, to foster guidance and education for all members of the family.
I specialize in serving clients who lack the time or desire to keep up with a quickly evolving market by managing and monitoring their financial plan and investments so that these tools are working to help clients realize their goals. As a Certified Investment Management Analyst®, I oversee qualitative and quantitative analysis and report technical conditions to our Investment Team which manages asset allocation and security selection decisions.
Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm offering the following highly personalized services:
- Planning for the Future: We are unwavering in our promise to deliver a long-term financial strategy that will help guide your financial decisions and answer your financial questions. We want you to know where you stand and have a plan to get where you want to be.
- Investment Management: Our investment team implements rigorously researched investment strategies designed to help our clients acquire, grow and preserve their wealth.
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans: We help business owners and plan sponsors set intentions for their company and offer a retirement plan that helps both the company and its employees thrive.
- Business/Practice Consulting: We offer specialized services to help ease the administrative burdens of running a successful practice or small business.
To learn more about our firm, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/
To meet our team, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/our-team
To read our blog, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/blog-posts
Nextgen Wealth, LLC
Searcy Financial Services, Inc.
Communityamerica Financial Solutions, LLC
|Searcy Financial Services, Inc.||Overland Park, KS||May 2011 - Current||6|
|Allos Investment Advisors, LLC||Overland Park, KS||May 2011 - Current||6|
|Vinsolutions||Overland Park, KS||Jan 2011 - May 2011||< 1|
|University Of Kansas||Lawrence, KS||Aug 2006 - Dec 2010||4|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Aug 2011|
Total Assets Under Management213MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts960ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$221,550
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AR, AZ, FL, KS, MO, TX