Michael SearcyCRD Number: 821456
Current Firm: Searcy Financial Services, Inc.
Compensation Model: Fee Only
- Firm founded in 1976
- Team of 9 professionals
- Fee-Only, NAPFA Registered Financial Advisors
- Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
We are passionate about viewing our clients’ wealth from their perspective, to help them achieve success on their terms, where they stand. Our services are based on your personal situation—your values, beliefs, preferences, and the degree to which you want to be involved in the planning process. We incorporate multiple generations into the planning process, where applicable, to foster guidance and education for all members of the family.
Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm offering the following highly personalized services:
- Planning for the Future: We are unwavering in our promise to deliver a long-term financial strategy that will help guide your financial decisions and answer your financial questions. We want you to know where you stand and have a plan to get where you want to be.
- Investment Management: Our investment team implements rigorously researched investment strategies designed to help our clients acquire, grow and preserve their wealth.
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans: We help business owners and plan sponsors set intentions for their company and offer a retirement plan that helps both the company and its employees thrive.
- Business/Practice Consulting: We offer specialized services to help ease the administrative burdens of running a successful practice or small business.
Our team holds the following credentials:
- CFP® –CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- AIF® –Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- AIFA® –Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™
- ChFC –Chartered Financial Consultant
- CIMA® - Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- CLU –Charted Life Underwriter
- EA - Enrolled Agent
- APMA® –Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor
PPC™ –Professional Plan Consultant™
GFS™ –Global Financial Steward™
C(k)P® –Certified 401(k) Professional
To learn more about our firm, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/
To meet our team, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/our-team
To read our blog, visit: http://searcyfinancial.com/blog-posts
Communityamerica Financial Solutions, LLC
Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
|Allos Investment Advisors, LLC||Overland Park, KS||Oct 2010 - Current||9|
|Searcy Financial Services, Inc.||Overland Park, KS||Jan 1976 - Current||43|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 1981|
Total Assets Under Management230MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts983ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$234,034
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AR, AZ, FL, KS, MO, TX
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.