Andrew ClarkCRD Number: 3104448
Current Firm: Morgan Stanley
Andrew Clark (CRD# 3104448) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Morgan Stanley in Palm Desert, CA and has over 19 years of experience in the finance industry. Andrew Clark has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Centaurus Financial, Inc.
Balboa Wealth Partners, Inc.
First Heartland Consultants, Inc.
|Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association||New York, NY||Jan 2015 - Current||3|
|Morgan Stanley Smith Barney||Palm Desert, CA||Jun 2009 - Current||8|
|Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.||Palm Desert, CA||Nov 2008 - Current||9|
|Ubs Financial Services Inc.||Palm Desert, CA||Aug 2001 - Nov 2008||7|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Sep 1998|
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management598,503MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,610,240ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$371,685
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY