Distance Metro area (25 miles)
- CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP = Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC = Chartered Financial Consultant
- CIMA = Certified Investment Management Analyst
- CDFA = Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CPA = Certified Public Accountant
- PFS = Personal Financial Specialist
At NextGen Wealth, our passion is serving those individuals who do not think they have the assets or the need for a financial planner. We are a financial planning and investment management firm with an emphasis on serving the successful business professional, entrepreneur or small business owner. Through technology and innovation, we help our clients find their path to financial independence.
• Personalized Vision Statement
• Financial Automation
• Personal Financial Dashboard
• Account Aggregation
• Behavioral Investment Management
While this type of planning used to be reserved for...
- Firm founded in 1976
- Team of 9 professionals
- Fee-Only, NAPFA Registered Financial Advisors
- Searcy Financial Services, Inc. is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
We are passionate about viewing our clients’ wealth from their perspective, to help them achieve success on their terms, where they stand. Our services are based on your personal situation—your values, beliefs, preferences, and the degree to which you want to be involved in the planning process. We incorporate multiple generations into the planning process, where applicable,...
At Three Nine Financial we are passionate about aligning your investments with biblical principles so you can maximize Kingdom impact with the resources entrusted to your care.
We use an investment approach called Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI) to help make sure that your portfolio is never in direct conflict with biblical values. As part of the investment screening and research process, we weed out the companies that don’t align with scripture and seek to invest in companies that are doing well by doing good.
With this approach, you can have peace of mind knowing that you're not profiting...
Jennifer Malone (CRD# 5141647) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Waddell & Reed in Kansas City, MO and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry. Jennifer Malone has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.