Rockie Zeigler III, CFP®
CRD Number: 4746685
Current Firm: Lpl Financial LLC
Compensation Model: Both
Rockie Zeigler III (CRD# 4746685) is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Private Portfolio Manager in Peoria Illinois with over 12 years of experience. Rockie is also the author of the soon to be released book, "Why Your Stock Fund Probably Sucks." It's a technical book comparing the structural differences between mutual funds and ETFs, as well as an in-depth analysis of active vs passive domestic stock & fixed income management. Rockie is also an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR).
Charles Schwab & Company, Inc.
Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
|RP Zeigler Investment Services, Inc.||Peoria, IL||Dec 2012 - Current||4|
|Lpl Financial LLC||Peoria Heights, IL||Dec 2012 - Current||4|
|Edward Jones||St. Louis, MO||Oct 2004 - Dec 2012||8|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Mar 2004|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Mar 2004|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Apr 2007|
Total Assets Under Management112,086MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts531,091ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$211,049
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC. Invesment advice offered through Cornerstone Wealth Management, LLC a registered investment advisor. RP Zeigler Investment Services, Inc. and Cornerstone Wealth Management, LLC are separate entities from LPL Financial.