Daniel RundbergCRD Number: 2001349
Current Firm: Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
Daniel Rundberg (CRD# 2001349) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated in Pittsford, NY and has over 27 years of experience in the finance industry.
Wall Street Financial Group, Inc.
American Portfolios Advisors, Inc.
Sage, Rutty & Company, Inc.
|Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated||Latham, NY||Oct 2009 - Current||7|
|Banc Of America Insurance Services, Inc.||Latham, NY||Apr 2007 - Oct 2009||2|
|Banc Of America Investment Services, Inc.||Rochester, NY||Jan 2006 - Oct 2009||3|
|Bank Of America, N.a.||Rochester, NY||Jan 2006 - Apr 2007||1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Oct 1989|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jun 1998|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Dec 2001|
Total Assets Under Management575,342MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,715,259ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$335,425
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV