Mark PaganelliCRD Number: 1024968
Current Firm: Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
Mark Paganelli (CRD# 1024968) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc. in Pittsford, NY and has over 24 years of experience in the finance industry. Mark Paganelli has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Wall Street Financial Group, Inc.
American Portfolios Advisors, Inc.
Sage, Rutty & Company, Inc.
|Penn Mutual Life Insurance Co||Rochester, NY||May 1981 - Current||36|
|Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.||Pittsford, NY||May 1981 - Current||36|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Dec 1993|
Total Assets Under Management1,216MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts4,093ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$297,128
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV