Debra TargettCRD Number: 1012720
Current Firm: Benjamin F. Edwards & Company, Incorporated
Debra Targett (CRD# 1012720) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Benjamin F. Edwards & Company, Incorporated in Saint Louis, MO and has over 34 years of experience in the finance industry. Debra Targett has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Financial Planning Associates, Inc.
Cutter & Company, Inc.
Visionary Wealth Advisors, LLC
|Benjamin F Edwards & Co||Boynton Beach, FL||Sep 2014 - Current||2|
|Wells Fargo Advisors LLC||Boca Raton, FL||May 2009 - Sep 2014||5|
|Wachovia Securities, LLC||Boynton Beach, FL||Jan 2008 - May 2009||1|
|A.g. Edwards||Lake Worth, FL||May 1992 - Jan 2008||15|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Aug 1982|
Total Assets Under Management4,221MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts17,796ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$237,214
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops