Sharon YoungCRD Number: 1212624
Current Firm: Oppenheimer & Company Inc.
Sharon Young (CRD# 1212624) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Oppenheimer & Company Inc. in Saint Louis, MO and has over 4 years of experience in the finance industry.
Financial Planning Associates, Inc.
Cutter & Company, Inc.
Visionary Wealth Advisors, LLC
|Oppenheimer & Company Inc.||St. Louis, MO||Jan 2013 - Current||3|
|Wells Fargo Advisors LLC||Frontenac, MO||May 2009 - Oct 2012||3|
|Wachovia Securities LLC||Frontenac, MO||Jan 2008 - May 2009||1|
|A.g. Edwards||St Louis, MO||Oct 1983 - Jan 2008||24|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Jan 2012|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Employer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management9,080MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts19,246ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$471,802
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV