Benjamin HederCRD Number: 6217723
Current Firm: Strategic Advisers, Inc.
Benjamin Heder (CRD# 6217723) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Strategic Advisers, Inc. in Salt Lake City, UT and has over 4 years of experience in the finance industry.
Uma Financial Services Inc.
Brighton Wealth Management, Inc.
|Fidelity Investments||American Fork, UT||Jun 2013 - Current||4|
|Deyoung Smart Mobile||Murray, UT||Aug 2011 - Jun 2013||1|
|United States Airforce||Joint Base Lewis Mcchord, WA||Jun 2009 - Aug 2011||2|
|Telos Acadamy||Orem, UT||May 2009 - Dec 2009||< 1|
|Utah Valley University||Orem, UT||Jan 2009 - Dec 2009||< 1|
|The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints||Merida,||Nov 2006 - Nov 2008||2|
|Kneaders Bakery||South Jordan, UT||Sep 2005 - Oct 2006||1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 2013|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Nov 2014|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Financial Issue
Total Assets Under Management236,390MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts619,100ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$381,828
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV