Paul SeibtCRD Number: 6058421
Current Firm: Strategic Advisers, Inc.
Paul Seibt (CRD# 6058421) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Strategic Advisers, Inc. in Salt Lake City, UT and has over 5 years of experience in the finance industry.
Uma Financial Services Inc.
Brighton Wealth Management, Inc.
|Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC||Salt Lake City, UT||Apr 2012 - Current||5|
|Select Portfolio Servicing||Salt Lake City, UT||Dec 2011 - Apr 2012||< 1|
|Unemployed||Salt Lake City, UT||Oct 2011 - Nov 2011||< 1|
|Lenzworks||Salt Lake City, UT||Jul 2011 - Oct 2011||< 1|
|Lend Connect, LLC||Salt Lake City, UT||Jun 2010 - Sep 2011||1|
|Unemployed||Salt Lake City, UT||Apr 2010 - May 2010||< 1|
|Consolidated Lending Group, LLC||Salt Lake City, UT||Sep 2007 - Mar 2010||2|
|Da Vinci Mortgage, LLC||Salt Lake City, UT||May 2005 - Sep 2007||2|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jul 2012|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Jun 2013|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Financial Issue
- Criminal Record
Total Assets Under Management236,390MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts619,100ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$381,828
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV