Aaron RubinCRD Number: 5513214
Current Firm: Lwi Financial Inc.
Aaron Rubin (CRD# 5513214) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Lwi Financial Inc. in San Jose, CA and has over 8 years of experience in the finance industry. Aaron Rubin has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Altos Investments, Inc.
Meyers Wealth Management
Skyoak Wealth Management, Inc.
|Werba & Davis Advisory Services||San Jose, CA||Jan 2008 - Current||9|
|Abbott Stringham & Lynch||San Jose, CA||Jul 2007 - Current||9|
|Deloitte Tax LLP||San Jose, CA||Jul 2006 - Jul 2007||1|
|Enh Hospitals||Evanston, IL||Jun 2004 - Jul 2007||3|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Apr 2008|
Total Assets Under Management13,062MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts52,336ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$249,573
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV