Mark PearsonCRD Number: 3154174
Current Firm: Vanguard Advisers Inc.
Mark Pearson (CRD# 3154174) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Vanguard Advisers Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 18 years of experience in the finance industry. Mark Pearson has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Householder Group Estate & Retirement Specialists
Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
Triad Advisors, LLC
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.||Scottsdale, AZ||Oct 1998 - Current||19|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Aug 1999|
Total Assets Under Management107,796MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts354,254ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$304,289
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV