Thomas SeifertCRD Number: 867911
Current Firm: Oppenheimer & Company Inc.
Thomas Seifert (CRD# 867911) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Oppenheimer & Company Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 37 years of experience in the finance industry.
Newman's Financial Planning
Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
Triad Advisors, Inc.
|Oppenheimer & Co||Scottsdale, AL||Feb 2007 - Current||9|
|Ubs Financial Services Inc.||Scottsdale, AZ||Aug 2006 - Feb 2007||< 1|
|U. S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.||Scottsdale, AZ||Jun 2001 - Aug 2006||5|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jul 1979|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Sep 2007|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management9,080MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts19,246ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$471,802
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV