Joseph CelibertiCRD Number: 5456961
Current Firm: Msi Financial Services, Inc.
Joseph Celiberti (CRD# 5456961) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Msi Financial Services, Inc. in Stamford, CT and has over 8 years of experience in the finance industry.
Altium Wealth Management LLC
Karagosian Financial Services, Inc.
Ubs Financial Services Inc.
|Metlife Securities Inc.||Stamford, CT||Jun 2010 - Current||6|
|Morgan Stanley Smith Barney||Mount Kisco, NY||Jun 2009 - Jun 2010||1|
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc.||Mt Kisco, NY||Nov 2007 - Jun 2010||2|
|Elite Lending Services||Southburg, CT||Jan 2005 - Oct 2007||2|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Feb 2008|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Financial Issue
Total Assets Under Management13,804MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts105,831ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$130,432
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV