Steven GordonCRD Number: 1112019
Current Firm: Oppenheimer & Company Inc.
Steven Gordon (CRD# 1112019) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Oppenheimer & Company Inc. in Stamford, CT and has over 24 years of experience in the finance industry. Steven Gordon has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Altium Wealth Management LLC
Karagosian Financial Services, Inc.
Ubs Financial Services Inc.
|Oppenheimer & Company Inc.||Stamford, CT||Sep 2007 - Current||9|
|Morgan Stanley & Company, Incorporated||Greenwich, CT||Apr 2007 - Sep 2007||< 1|
|Morgan Stanley Dw Inc.||Greenwich, CT||Sep 2005 - Apr 2007||1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jul 1992|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Mar 1993|
Total Assets Under Management9,080MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts19,246ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$471,802
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV