John CoakleyCRD Number: 3114604
Current Firm: Waddell & Reed
John Coakley (CRD# 3114604) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Waddell & Reed in Tampa, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the finance industry.
Gavin Management Group, Inc.
The Financial Well, Inc.
Gator Capital Management, LLC
|Waddell & Reed, Inc.||Tampa, FL||Apr 2005 - Current||12|
|Various Insurance Carriers||Tarpon Springs, FL||Feb 2004 - Current||13|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 1998|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||May 2005|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management18,309MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts149,599ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$122,387
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV